Executive Speaker Series
The Executive Speaker Series is our most anticipated programming each year. The annual event series was created in order to expose Louisiana businesses to insights from national and global industry leaders. Featuring CEO’s and top-level executives from the largest companies in the U.S, the speaker series allows attendees to expand their network while learning best practices and industry insights from the best in business.
The Executive Speaker Series launched in 2012 featuring a lecture by international energy expert Dr. Daniel Yergin. Dr. Yergin spoke to an audience of over 200 business executives and government representatives about the future of American Energy.
Past speakers in the Series include
- Michael G. Morris, Non-Executive Chairman and Former President & CEO, American Electric Power
- Manuel J. Perez De La Mesa, President and CEO, Pool Corporation
- Dan Smallwood, Manager, Technology & Development of Arctic and Deepwater Operations, ConocoPhillips
- Walter Robb, Co-CEO, Whole Foods Market
- Hal Carper, Executive Vice President for Strategy & New Ventures, Tyson Foods
- John Thomas, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategic Officer, Leidos, Inc
- James O’Neil, President & CEO, Quanta Services
- John Buckley, CEO, Air Liquide USA
- Grayson Hall, President & CEO, Regions Financial Corporation
- Myron Gray, President, U.S. Operations, UPS